Patio Door Repair Near Chicago, Illinois
Patio Door Repair
Don't Replace... Repair!
Patio Door Restoration
Patio doors provide convenient access to your outdoor living space while letting natural light into your home. These doors tend to be used quite often in the warmer seasons and they are exposed to the elements year-round which can lead to issues with the frame, glass, or mechanism. If you notice a problem with your patio door, such as damage to the wood or glass or trouble with the mechanism, these issues can be repaired without the need to replace the door. Make sure to call our professionals to address any issues with your patio door.
Arax Windows Work provides patio door repair services to repair and restore sliding and French patio doors in the Chicago area. We can handle any problem with your patio door, including leaks, wood damage, glass damage, and mechanical issues to restore its function and appearance. Our patio door repair service can help prevent further damage and save you the cost and trouble or replacing the door.
Wood Door Repair near Chicago, IL
Our professionals at Arax Windows Work can fix these common issues to repair and restore your patio doors. We can repair or replace damaged elements such as hardware, glass, and rollers as well as fix damage to the wood door frame and address rotting wood. You can expect high quality repair and restoration using the best available materials to restore the function and appearance of your patio doors.
Our patio wood door repair and restoration services include the following:
- Door Glass replacement: We can replace broken, cracked, chipped, or foggy glass with new glass including insulated glass, double-panel glass, low emissivity glass, or annealed glass.
- Damaged or rotted wood door repair: We can repair damage to the wood door frame and replace rotted wood. Depending on the extent of the damage, we can replace the damaged parts or the entire wood door frame.
- Patio door hardware repair or replacement: The hardware on a patio door, such as the handles, locks, tracks, and rollers, may become damaged with repeated use. We can repair or replace damaged hardware.
Issues with Doors
There are several issues that can affect the function and security of your patio doors. If issues such as damaged glass and problems with the mechanism are not addressed quickly, they can lead to further damage and other issues such as water leaks and mold growth.
The following are most common problems that affect patio doors:
- Cracked or foggy glass: Damage to the glass can cause water leaks and insulation issues while foggy glass can block natural light from your home. In these cases, the glass needs to be replaced.
- Damage or rotting to wood frame: Damage to the wood door frame can prevent the patio door from sealing or closing properly. These frames are also vulnerable to rotting from exposure to sunlight and water.
- French patio door restoration: French patio doors can experience damage such as warping, bowing, mold growth, cracked or broken glass, and damaged hardware. Our professionals can repair French patio doors to restore their appearance and functionality.
- Sliding mechanism repair: We can diagnose and address any issues with the sliding mechanism including cleaning, lubrication, and roller repair or replacement. We can also repair damage to the track to ensure smooth operation.
Patio Door Repair from Arax
Arax Windows Work is dedicated to providing quality, cost-effective repair services for sliding and French patio doors. We use the best available materials to restore your patio doors to their original condition and save you money by avoiding full patio door replacement. Our services will preserve the appearance and functionality of your patio door, bringing you peace of mind.
You can call us at (815) 230-1890 to learn more about our patio door repair service in the Chicago suburbs.